Learn OpenStack Basics in 4 Days
This 4-day OpenStack Developer Training covers a broad range of areas through exercise-driven learning modules including architecture overview, installation, configuration and a deep dive into components, user management settings and various advanced topics of cloud computing.
Audience. This is a hands-on training designed for enterprise and IT architects, system administrators, NOC managers and operators, and system or application developers.
Instructors. The course is taught by the principal engineers of Altai development team. They are intimately familiar with OpenStack as OpenStack-based product developers and community contributors. They also lead customer implementations and back up the cloud operations team.
Approach. The instructor-led class combines concept presentations with practical exercises and in-depth discussions of a broad ange of topics brought up by the students.
Take-aways. By the end of the course, participants will have the following:
- Solid understanding of OpenStack environment and architecture
- Familiarization with components such as image storage and VM provisioning
- Good grasp of installation and configuration principles
- Core knowledge of essential building blocks such as users, groups and projects setup, image and flavors management, VMs creation and setup of floating IPs
- Comprehension of live migration issues
- Draft of an action plan on how to achieve continuous delivery in their organization
We offer on-site training and pre-scheduled courses for your knowledge needs.
We deliver onsite training anywhere in the world. Class size from 6 to 12 students. Cost: $2,500/developer. Contact us today for to learn more and book your OpenStack Developer Training.
OVER-THE-INTERNET, INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING
We offer the same instructor-led 4-day training over the Internet. Up to 12 students per class. Cost: $1,700/developer. Reservations based first-come, first-serve basis.
Next available course is Monday – Thursday, November 19th – 22nd. 9:00am – 5:00pm, PST. To secure your spot, register today.
- Product Search
- Engineering for Scale
- Continuous Delivery
- Altai Private Cloud For Developers
- Release Information
- Altai Support and Implementation Services
- OpenStack Developer Services
- OpenStack Developer Training