.NET Lead Developer
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing great code to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients, and delivering a working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, DevOps engineers, architects, and managers.
The team builds a big ecosystem that connects customers (companies or individuals) with the experts for consultations. The registered clients get access to a wide range of experts in different business and technical areas. Also, the service provides experts with an opportunity to find clients.
The project is in the active phase of development with great plans to grow as a ready-to-sell product.
Project technologies and tools:
As for the backend standpoint, we have a lot of integrations with Microsoft Services. The whole backend is split up to a lot of different services with a message layer between.
- BE: .NET C# 4.5
- Microsoft Azure
- FE: Angular 1.4 / 8+
- NUnit / XUnit
- Visual Studio Team Services
- Database: MSSQL
- Deployment: Octopus Deploy
- SVC: Git
- Methodology: SCRUM
- Be a hands-on team-leader for the cross-locational team responsible for the backend part of the system
- Design, present and implement architectural decisions
- Develop key features of the system
- Organize the work of the team to allow the development of new features along with the maintenance of the existing functionality
- Produce system documentation and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Review and improve code written by the team members
- Review and enhance overall code quality by constant improvement of standards, guidelines and development policies
- Communicate with the customer side team of developers and managers
- Experience working in an Agile team environment and leading a team of 5+ developers
- Understanding of Microservices Architecture, Web services, REST
- Experience in developing concurrent asynchronous applications
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform services, such as App Services, Virtual Machines, Storage, Virtual Network, Service Bus
- Experience in ElasticSearch
- Knowledge of Web API
- Experience in CI/CD tools
- Experience in .NET 4.0/4.5
- Strong ASP.NET development skills
- Solid understanding of OOD
- Experience in Git
- Strong communication skills in both technical and business areas
- Good English level (Upper-Intermediate and above)
Nice to have:
- Experience in NoSQL databases
- Understanding of DDD
- Amazing colleagues to work with, share and learn from
- High-energy atmosphere of a growing and successful company
- Very attractive compensation package with generous benefits
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.