Our client is one of the biggest global manufacturing services company based in the United States. The services provided by the customer include design engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, and materials technology services. We help customer’s development organization with several mission-critical projects including global tracking and analysis systems and cloud-based auto replenishment services. Our distributed international teams, located in Eastern Europe and the United States are deeply integrated with customer side teams, located in the United States and Asia.
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients and delivering a working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, DevOps engineers, architects, and managers.
We are currently looking for a DB Developer who will support enterprise integration pattern (EIP) related work for the project. The tasks would have a wide range. Using ingestion framework to pull data from source ERP systems into EIP landing zone, Cloudera Hadoop related work to create tables and Impala views, Spark based custom extraction framework to ETL semantic layer views into S3, Aurora DB work. Cron jobs to schedule ETL processes.
- Set the architectural direction, long-term vision, and guiding principles for the platform
- Asses project requirements and design architecture for the platform
- Define security and backup procedures
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Design and set up database clusters, backup and recovery processes
- Design and develop new databases and tables
- Maintain and tune existing databases and tables
- Assess current implementation, enhance the code to maximize application efficiency
- Troubleshoot defects and perform system analysis to assist in solving technical and business-related problems/challenges
- Work in collaboration with onsite and offshore development teams
- Hands on working experience with PySpark and Shell scripts
- Hands on experince in SQL, MYSQL
- Knowledge of creating stored proc , functions in MySQL
- Experience of Hadoop, Big Data tool sets - Hive / Impala
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.