Grid Dynamics IT department is looking for a Network Engineer.
This position assumes support of geo-distributed network environment (10 branches in 5 countries), including, but not limited to network management, monitoring, troubleshooting, participation in a number of internal network and security projects.
- Office LAN (wired/wireless) maintenance and troubleshooting
- WAN maintenance and troubleshooting
- VPN tunnels configuration and maintenance
- Cloud Networking configuration and troubleshooting (AWS)
- Network access control management (AAA, RADIUS)
- Participating in network automation tools deployment and maintenance
- Routine daily operations (monitoring, backups, change management, keeping documentation up to date, etc)
- Strong understanding of L concepts
- Hands-on experience with routing protocols
- Hands-on experience with Cisco
- Network design experience
- Understanding basic network security principles
- Basic understanding of linux/unix system concepts
- Intermediate verbal and written English level
Could be a plus:
- ISP experience
- Cloud networking experience
- Coding/automation experience
- Related network and security certificates
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.