QA Automation Engineer
- Analyze business requirements and define acceptance criteria
- Participate in designing test plans, testing frameworks, and functional test cases for high-performance business application
- Development and execution of automated functional tests
- Occasional manual testing
- Collaborate with distributed team of developers, QA engineers, analysts located in Russia, Ukraine, Poland, USA
- 3+ years in Quality Assurance
- Strong understanding of software testing methodologies, processes, and quality metrics
- Hands-on experience with any programming language (Java, Python)
- Hands-on experience with QA engineer daily basis tools such as version control systems, bug tracking systems, build systems (Maven, Gradle etc), Selenium etc.
- Good understanding on OOP
- Experience in automated functional testing
- Good written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills and experience in requirements analysis
- Understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies in particular
- Experience in non-functional testing (performance, reliability,
- scalability, etc.)
- Relevant knowledge of testing BDD Framework (Fitnesse, Cucumber, JBehave)
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix-based operating systems (bash/ssh/ps/grep etc.)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery processes (Jenkins, Team City, Cruise Control, etc.)
- Understanding of networking concepts
- Hands-on experience with SQL and XML
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.