Proactive monitoring of a Global Supply Chain network from our European customer, that involves more than 45 000 connected agents. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for keeping up 100% the whole infra-structure and will take actions to avoid any disruption inside the whole logistics involving all those agents. Due to the global footprint, the DevOps Engineer is the key person to keep all the infra & services running: including placing fixes on the fly in production, optimizing and adding value to the whole solution in place technically wide.
- To operate and support a Kafka-based infrastructure, (NOT to develop or architect it)
- Work in shifts for 24/7 coverage
- Azure AZ400 certification OR 2+ years of production experience with Azure
- Experience with programming languages (Java, Python)
- Working with frameworks, markup languages
- Understanding of networking, security and database topics
Nice to have:
- Kafka experience
- Awareness of Change Management process
- Practical understanding of software development life cycle
- General networking, database and security skills are a big plus.
- Troubleshooting experience
- Good written, verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.