DB Developer (both SQL and NoSQL)
Our client is one of the biggest global manufacturing services company based in the United States. The services provided by the customer include design engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, and materials technology services. We help customer’s development organizations with several mission-critical projects including global tracking and analysis systems and cloud-based auto-replenishment services. Our distributed international teams, located in Eastern Europe and the United States are deeply integrated with customer side teams, located in the United States and Asia.
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients and delivering a working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, DevOps engineers, architects, and managers.
We are currently looking for a DB Developer who will support enterprise integration pattern (EIP) related work for the project. The tasks would have a wide range. Using the ingestion framework to pull data from source ERP systems into EIP landing zone, Cloudera Hadoop related work to create tables and Impala views, Spark-based custom extraction framework to ETL semantic layer views into S3, Aurora DB work. Cron jobs to schedule ETL processes.
- Experience with a mix of database management (both SQL and NoSQL)
- Understanding Data Security models
- Experience with queries performance troubleshooting
- Understanding of integrating Databases with Secure Serverless Microservices
- Good English communication skills
We are looking for a person to join our cross-functional Scrum team, so any of the following skills would be a plus:
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with cloud services
- AWS (DynamoDB, S3, IoT, SNS, SQS)
- Azure (CosmosDB, Storage, IoT, ServiceBus)
- Experience with front-end technologies (Angular 2+)
- Experience with server-side technologies (ASP.NET Core, .NET Core, C#)
- Experience with Data Access (Entity Framework Core, ADO.NET, LINQ to ADO.NET)
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.