Senior Data Scientist
- Design a new solution architecture for customer clusterization and prediction analysis.
- Drive the collection, cleaning, processing and analysis of new and existing data sources.
- Develop and test ML models using Python/Keras/Tensorflow/Spark stack.
- Communicate with business stakeholders to clarify their requirements and present the teamwork results
- Senior Data Scientist with 5+ years of experience
- Good knowledge of the probability theory and statistics
- Understanding of Bayesian methods, MCMC
- Hands-on experience with probabilistic programming (Pyro, PyMC3, JAGS, or similar)
- Experience with cloud (Amazon SageMaker) is required
- Experience with PySpark is required
- Experience with modeling complex processes using Monte Carlo simulations
- Experience with time series analysis using traditional (e.g. ARIMA) and deep learning (e.g. LSTM) methods
- Experience with basic ML/data science libs and tools (python, scikit, NumPy, pandas, seaborn, Jupiter, etc)
- Experience with deep learning libraries (Keras, PyTorch, TensorFlow)
- Hands-on experience with data preparation, cleansing, feature engineering, and visualization
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working across different global cultures a plus.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics will be a plus.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.