Senior Technical Project Manager
Grid Dynamics is seeking to hire Senior Technical Project Manager in Shenzhen, China
- Manage full-cycle software projects from inception and requirements gathering to production maintenance, ensuring timely delivery and proactive risk mitigation.
- Hire and subcontract local talent, manage the local team, establish and manage the local legal entity
- Act as a liaison to Europe- and US-based Grid Dynamics teams.
- Conduct pre-sales, perform project estimates, and delivery oversight.
- Fluent Mandarin and English
- 10+ years of industry experience in technical project management including 5+ years of project management experience
- Strong understanding of Chinese Business culture and legal business framework.
- Strong understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts.
Would be a plus:
- Familiarity with IaaS/PaaS cloud offerings and Alibaba Cloud specifically
- Experience in Software Development
- Team management experience, personnel motivation, attrition management.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.