Product support coordinator
- Be able to communicate (listening, speaking, reading, and writing) in English language, meeting full professional proficiency standards.
- Provide verbal and/or written weekly status reports describing the status of all assigned projects during status meetings.
- Manage team’s daily distribution of workload assignments per on-duty guidelines and meet SLA requirements.
- Identify gaps and opportunities for improvement to the application release processes.
- Create and maintain documentation for release processes.
- Track migration of in-house apps to the standard Core Dev tools, follow up where needed, and provide assistance to in-house teams as necessary.
- Maintain the migration dashboard keeping it up-to-date on the status of 1P migration and work with the exception-seeking apps on the exemption plan.
- Provide in-house developer support that includes, but is not limited to, responses via emails, bugtracker and / or meetings to queries regarding release processes, workflows or approvals, providing recommendations, etc within agreed SLAs.
- Handle reviews following the documented guidelines for program's applications (including running tests on physical devices) and escalate to relevant program team members where appropriate.
- Perform analysis as required that helps drive prioritization of the overall operations program.
- Given the time-zone difference, the candidate should be flexible to meet during PST hours for training especially in the first 2 months of ramp up.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.