Senior Machine Learning Engineer
A project for one of the largest players in the game industry in the US. The customer is an American video game publisher based in California. The team is doing DS and ML for Sales predictions for the whole year. Our project team is 1MLOPS and 3 DS. AWS ecosystem.
- Ability to lead the project.
- Proactively educating the client team and bringing best practices.
- Communicate with business stakeholders to clarify their requirements and present the teamwork results.
- 5+ years of experience developing and deploying machine learning systems into production.
- Solid experience with AWS ecosystem
- Strong experience working with Airflow, SageMaker, Snowflake
- University or advanced degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of data pipeline and workflow management tools.
- Relevant working experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience in working across different global cultures a plus.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.