We have a new exciting opportunity to develop a native iOS application for one of the top US retail companies. We are looking for a talented mobile developer to join a world-class team as we create cutting-edge technology.
- Develop clean, modular and reusable code
- Implement and enhance a Native mobile application for iOS
- Communicate effectively within a distributed team of developers and quality engineers
- Participate in the agile development processes SDLC including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations and design sessions
- Strong experience in development for iOS using Swift
- Experience with Objective-C
- Experience with version control and bug tracking systems
- Good communication skills and technical English
- Excellent problem solving skills, initiative and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work till 11:00am PST every day
What would be a plus:
- Experience in development of mobile applications for retail industry
- Experience with VIPER architecture
- Experience with Swift UI + Combine
- Experience with Location services and Push Notifications
- Experience with OAuth 2.0
- Opportunity to work on the app used by millions of people, with a highly motivated team of world's best professionals
- Opportunity to influence the organization of the development process and app architecture design
- Competitive salary (discussed with a successful candidate)
- Medical insurance, benefits program, attractive social compensation package
Grid Dynamics is a world-class expert company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Menlo Park, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omni-channel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.