Staff Data Scientist
We are developing a system "Recommendation engine" and looking for an experienced lead who has experience with recommendations in production. You will be responsible for leading and training the team of Data Scientist.
- Ability to lead the project and train DS team
- Design a new solution architecture for "Recommendation engine"
- Communicate with business stakeholders to clarify their requirements and present the teamwork results
- Seasoned data scientist with 5+ years of experience.
- Production experience in Recommender Systems (matrix factorization, collaborative filtering methods, content-based techniques)
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with clouds (Azure, AWS, GCP) will be a plus.
- Experience in working across different global cultures a plus.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics will be a plus.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.