Technical Systems Analyst/ Project Manager
Hi! Welcome to Grid Dynamics. We are actively seeking a Senior Technical Business Systems Analyst at one of our large retail clients in the Dallas area. This role will lead a ground-up cloud-native & mobile development application for a key segment of this client's customer base. The ideal candidate will have technical expertise, excellent technical business & systems analysis experience, product management experience in an agile environment, and experience with working with client-facing, agile (Scrum) product teams comprised of mostly offshore resources. Join our bright innovative team with open communication, empowerment, innovation, and customer-centric culture.
- Write detailed user stories & tasks from high level requirements from the Product Manager - these will be worked by offshore engineering resources
- Communicate and collaborate closely with business stakeholders
- Suggest solutions and work with architects on software design
- Estimate efforts and be responsible for requirements management throughout the development lifecycle
- Conduct acceptance testing of newly delivered functionality
- Conduct demo sessions and collect feedback from stakeholders
- Actively participate in the establishment of highly effective development processes
- 5-10+ years of experience in a Technical Business Systems Analyst or Systems Analyst position
- Ability to extract detailed functional and non-functional requirements out of high level requirements from Product Managers
- Experience working on a team with offshore engineers
- Ability to service up to 2 scrum teams with user stories
- Experience in basic project management activities
- Strong and effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong analytical skills and a close attention to detail
- Strong understanding of both mobile and cloud application design
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Retail industry a plus
- AWS cloud and AWS Serverless familiarity
- Experience working on a mobile project that utilizes React Native for mobile development
- Practical experience in working with cloud services
What we offer:
Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
Corporate social events
Professional development opportunities
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.