Full Stack Developer
- Participate in the design and development of web applications from requirements analysis to production.
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
- Analyze and improve application performance
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Have 5+ years of experience writing and deploying production code
- Strong ability to abstract complex problems to their essential components and design and implement elegant solutions for them
- Robust OO Programming and OO Design concepts knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Java 8, GCP, Microservices.
- Strong unit/integration testing experience
- Delivery Focused using Agile Development Methodology (Scrum/Kanban)
- Need to be a team player while having the capacity to work independently
- Experience with GoogleDocs API and GoogleAnalytics API is a plus
- Strong analytical and logical skills including troubleshooting
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good English both verbal and written skills are a must
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.