- Plan R&D process to fit sprint goals as well as the project milestones.
- Design a new solution architecture for customers clusterization, NLP and prediction analysis.
- Drive the collection, cleaning, processing and analysis of new and existing data sources.
- Communicate with business stakeholders to clarify their requirements and present the teamwork results
- Seasoned data scientist with 5+ years of experience
- Good knowledge of the probability theory and statistics
- Understanding of Bayesian methods, MCMC
- Hands-on experience with probabilistic programming (Pyro, PyMC3, JAGS, or similar)
- Experience with at least one cloud provider solution (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with modeling of complex processes using Monte Carlo simulations
- Experience with time series analysis using traditional (e.g. ARIMA) and deep learning (e.g. LSTM) methods
- Experience with basic ML/data science libs and tools (python, scikit, NumPy, pandas, seaborn, Jupiter, etc)
- Experience with deep learning libraries (Keras, PyTorch, TensorFlow)
- Hands-on experience with data preparation, cleansing, feature engineering, and visualization
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working across different global cultures a plus.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics will be a plus.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Very competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering, and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central, and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.