BigData Engineer (Python, Spark, AWS), AdTech
Our client is a global technology company from the advertising industry which operates on dozens of terabytes of data daily.
The project is about development of the Data Science platform in the cloud which will allow teams easily deploy models to production and provide corresponding ETL.
- Development of the ETL data pipelines
- Close collaboration with Data Scientists and Analysts, moving ML models to production
- 2+ years of experience in Big Data engineering
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of Apache Spark
- Experience working with AWS Cloud (S3, EMR, Glue)
- English level: Upper-Intermediate and higher
- Java, Scala
- Apache Airflow
- Hadoop (Hive, MapReduce)
- SQL, NoSQL
- Data Science / Machine Learning background
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.