If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients and delivering the working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, architects, and managers.
- Participation in implementing CI/CD solutions using git, Bamboo, Docker, Ansible, Terraform
- Provide on-call support to Dev/DevOps teams
- Configuring and monitoring StackDriver/NewRelic
- Managing GCP Roles and accesses, establishing security standards and best practices
- Collaborating with Quality Assurance and Development teams to deploy and troubleshoot the product software
- Strong Terraform Experience for Infrastructure Automation
- Strong experience with Ansible
- Strong experience in CI/CD (Bamboo)
- Experience working with Google Cloud
- Programming expertise in Python is a plus
- Good English soft-skills
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- 5 extra fully paid sick leave days
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.