Business / System Analyst
We’re looking for a Business/System Analyst to join our team working for a Fortune 500 American manufacturer of industrial tools and household hardware. You will be closely working with data scientists, data engineers, project managers, and business users.
- Communicate with the client on a daily basis to elicit requirements and report status.
- Document requirements.
- Closely collaborate with the development team to make sure requirements are understood and software is delivered in a timely manner.
- Assist managers with planning and estimation of scope.
- At least 3 years working as a Business/System Analyst in IT.
- Great communication skills.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in creating business and technical requirements.
- Solid understanding of Agile and Scrum.
- Experience creating mock-ups.
- Proficiency in SQL and relational databases, ability to write basic queries.
- Systematic approach and critical thinking
- Experience managing small teams.
Good to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics or a related field, or equivalent years of work experience.
- Practical experience working with BI tools, e.g. Tableau, Power BI, or similar.
- Understanding of Big Data concepts.
- Past experience working on projects related to Machine Learning or Data Science.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects.
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Medical insurance.
- Benefits program.
- Social package - medical insurance, sports.
- Corporate social events.
- Professional development opportunities.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.