Senior Software Engineer; Specialization: Fullstack
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing a great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients and delivering working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, DevOps engineers, architects and managers.
- Develop clean, modular and reusable code
- Innovate and enhance on-site functionality
- Communicate effectively across desks / teams / departments
- Participate in the agile development processes SDLC including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations and design sessions
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- Experience with AngularJS, Backbone or similar frameworks
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with version control and bug tracking systems
- Good communication skills and technical English
- Excellent problem solving skills, initiative and intellectual curiosity
What we offer:
- Amazing colleagues to work with, share and learn from
- High-energy atmosphere of a growing and successful company
- A very attractive compensation package with generous benefits
Grid Dynamics is a world-class expert company in highly scalable distributed solutions and CI/CD. We help one of the biggest financial companies on East Coast to solve the challenging problems that affect entire development organization of size 100+, like building enterprise web services with millisecond response time, or improving development processes by introducing Agile, test automation, TDD and CI/CD processes. A distributed international team of 60+ engineers works in St.-Petersburg, Saratov, Kharkov and Florida, US to deliver excellent software and services.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.