Data / Integration Engineer - REMOTE
You will be a part of a team that architects, implements, and manages the technology required to run a cloud-based Data Ocean and AI/ML platform for the enterprise.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is passionate about applying cloud technologies to solving business problems in a unique and innovative way and to help accelerate our digital business transformation.
As a member of the Global AI/ML Platform team, you will be part of an established but growing team that is focused on the support, availability, and uptime of cloud-based AI/ML platform.
- Design and implement an integration architecture that is scalable, reliable, easily maintainable, and customizable across all the components of the Global AIML Platform.
- Build, manage and maintain secure and healthy APIs and integrations between various services across the global AIML platform.
- Apply standard development methods covering the full development lifecycle (project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support) to ensure solution quality.
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects.
- Design and develop RESTful API capabilities and implement API proxies.
- Develop scalable integration platforms, connectors and development tools that work with REST APIs, flat files, and other protocols such as EDI and data formats such as JSON, XML, CSV, and other file formats, as well as the mapping between them
- Define systems integrations, design patterns, and development standards to support cross-functional, multi-system solutions that scale and are flexible to meet the current and future needs of the organization.
- Design and build robust data integrations within our data platform and between the engineering systems to enable touchless data processing.
- Drive internal process improvements and automating manual processes for data quality and SLA management.
- Experience in Data Integration and ETL - full life cycle experience of delivering hybrid integrations with cloud connectors.
- Hands on experience in Linux and Middleware technologies like MuleSoft
- Hand on experience working with API gateway solutions (Apigee, Mulesoft Anypoint platform, AWS API Gateway)
- Experience with GCP Cloud 1 year
- 5+ years’ experience in Data Integration and ETL experience with at least 3 full cycle Integration implementations and 1 full life cycle experience of delivering hybrid integrations with cloud connectors.
- Experience with Confluent Kafka components (Connect, Schema Registry, KsqlDB)
- Solid experience in enterprise application integration including SOA, BPM, APIs, Web Services (SOAP/RESTful), Micro Services, Containerization (Open Shift Containers, Kubernetes and etc.)
- Experience with using JSON, XML, XSD, and other data payload formats
- Hands-on experience in Linux and Middleware technologies (MuleSoft, Kafka, Lambda)
- Hands-on experience working with API gateway solutions (Apigee, Mulesoft Anypoint platform, AWS API Gateway)
- Hands-on experience working with Java
- Expert level understanding of REST/SOAP paradigm and sync vs async integration design and architecture
- Experience with AWS or GCP Cloud
- Experience in DevOps stack (CI & CD) and other dependency management and build tools.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.