The project is a part of a large program for one of the top Silicon Valley companies, that is responsible for improvements of the enterprise control panel, used by thousands of clients worldwide. Our project is focused on the integration of various types of dashboards produced by Tableau-like data visualization tool, into control panel application.
As a technical writer, you will be responsible for creating end-user documentation on dashboards, as well as for reviewing technical manuals produced for other integration teams
- Write, publish, and maintain high-quality guides and helpful content for administrators and business users
- Design and organize documentation sets for developer products
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, UX designers, and support staff on help requirements and strategy
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others
- Write newsletters for a huge org
- Querying datasets using SQL and building charts for data visualization
- Great English - written and spoken, great communication skills
- 2 years of relevant experience, such as technical writing or product documentation
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly, concisely, and accurately, and without relying on jargon
- Hands-on experience with relational databases and good command of SQL would be a plus
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Competitive salary (discussed with a successful candidate)
- Work on bleeding-edge projects within grid computing and distributed computing with a highly motivated and dedicated team of developers and testers
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance, benefits program, attractive social compensation package
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak seasons. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.