BigData Developer (Python, PySpark, AWS), E-commerce
Our client is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand. They work in an agile fashion using one of the variations of SAFe. It’s an informal, inclusive, cohesive and motivating engineering organization. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications.
You will work on a new project with a goal to create 360 views of every single consumer. To achieve this, it will be necessary to build a foundational layer for consumer data, in the space of consumer identity, consumer behavior, creating consumer timeline and journey, etc. All this is aimed to create a scalable data solution that will enhance not just CDP (Consumer Data Product), but personalization, marketing, and analytics.
- Participate in design and development of Big Data analytical applications
- Write complex ETL processes and frameworks for analytics and data management
- Implement large-scale near real-time streaming data processing pipelines
- Work inside the team of industry experts on the cutting edge Big Data technologies to develop solutions for deployment at massive scale
- Experience of developing in Python
- Good knowledge of Spark, PySpark
- Working experience with AWS
- Be familiar with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Good communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate English
Nice to have:
- Hand-on experience with Airflow
- Practical GCP knowledge
- Working with Scala
- Experience with data modeling
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics (NASDAQ: GDYN) is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.