BigData Developer (Python, PySpark, AWS), Manufacturing
Our client is one of the biggest manufacturing companies with a vision of being the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. He combines an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands.
This project is about the development of the enterprise data platform. The primary goal is to deploy an analytical data platform based on AWS, create a self-serviced portal, introduce data quality and data governance.
- Design, implement and deploy, scalable, fault-tolerant pipelines that ingest, and refine large diverse into simplified, accessible data models in production
- Provide quality data solutions in a timely manner and be responsible for data governance and integrity while meeting objectives and maintaining SLAs
- Improve and maintain the data infrastructure
- Work closely with data scientists and analysts to create and deploy new features
- Monitor and plan out core infrastructure enhancements
- Communicate clearly and effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- Solid working experience with Python and SQL
- Profound working experience with AWS Cloud
- Extensive working experience with Spark and PySpark
- Upper-Intermediate of English
Nice to have:
- Working experience with Cloudera
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics (NASDAQ: GDYN) is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.