Senior .NET Engineer
- Design system architecture
- Migrate system from the monolith to microservices architecture and from .Net 4.5 to .Net Core.
- Develop and maintain a software solution
- Facilitates development best practices (code reviews, unit testing, and others) within the team
- Research of new tools, technologies, and product opportunities
- Participate in requirements analysis for new product features.
- Technical leadership (feature breakdown into technical tasks and their distribution and execution control)
- Mentor engineers, contribute to the internal internship program
- Contribute to performance reviews of the teammates by providing feedback and defining technical goals
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Knowledge of C#. .Net 4.5+, ASP.Net
- SQL ( SQL Server’s Transact-SQL is preferable)
- TFS or Git
- Good communication skills
- English B2+
- Amazing colleagues to work with, share, and learn from
- High-energy atmosphere of a growing and successful company
- Very attractive compensation package with generous benefits
Grid Dynamics is a world-class expert company with highly scalable distributed solutions and CI/CD. We help one of the biggest financial companies on the East Coast to solve the challenging problems that affect the entire development organizations, like building enterprise web services with millisecond response time, or improving development processes by introducing Agile, test automation, TDD, and CI/CD processes.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.