Senior Java Engineer
You’ll be a part of a bright engineering team that has open communication, empowerment, innovation, teamwork, and customer-centric culture.
We work with bleeding-edge technologies, including NoSQL databases such as Apache Cassandra, Docker, Java8, Big Data and Clouds, automated testing tools, built in-house Jagger performance measurement tool, Continuous Integration, and Delivery, etc.
- Participate in the design and development of the high-performance business application, from requirements analysis to production
- Continuously improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
- Analyze and improve application performance
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- Collaborate with a distributed team of developers, QA engineers, analysts
- Lead developer with 10+ years of experience
- Strong knowledge of Microservices architecture with an Integration Background
- Excellent knowledge working in Java 8, Spring, Webservices, Mapstruct, Reactive Spring
- Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns, API Gateway - Mashery
- Engineers extensible solutions with the team in mind and can fix tricky bugs
- Reviews code to ensure it is functionally correct and consistent with the technical design
- Mentor and guide the team members to produce quality code
- Accountable for domain dependencies and critical paths
- Responsible for intricate stories and integration or business requirements
- Anticipates risks and provides contingency solutions and timelines
- Exhibit lead level skills, to be able to drive the assignments from requirements to Deployment by themselves independently
- Should have the right attitude to pick any technology
- Demonstrated ability to build frameworks that can are scalable, maintainable, and resilient.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
- Good knowledge and experience designing and developing applications and reusable components using J2EE technologies, Application servers
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Java EE, JMS, Web Services, REST and JSON, XML, XSLT
- Strong experience using Git and Jenkins
- Experience with Unix/Solaris and Oracle databases.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills and a team player
- Development experience with java security (nice to have)
- Experience or knowledge with Agile (Scrum)
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects in a team of experienced and motivated developers and QA engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Business trips to the USA
- Health insurance, a benefits package, company-sponsored conferences, vacations
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.