BigData Developer with (Python, PySpark, AWS), Smart Mobility
Our client is the market leader in preemption and priority control solutions. They support three core markets: Public Safety, Transit and Smart Mobility.
The project is about the analysis of the vehicle locations, speeds, headings, intersection locations and preempt zones, signal green phase and lots of others aspects from the Opticom central data platform (the devices used by police, 911 in USA to deal with the traffic management). Based on that data integration of anomaly detection, ML anomaly identification and predictions are built, so to alert internal technicians to take actions on maintenance to fix it before malfunction happens
- Build MLOps data platform on the AWS
- Perform data integration between all needed elements with other systems
- Improve and maintain effective data processing
- Contribute to and promote good software engineering practices across the team
- Mentor and educate team members to adopt best practices in writing and maintaining production code
- Solid working experience with Python and SQL
- Strong experience working with Spark
- Working experience with AWS Cloud (EMR)
Nice to have:
- Working experience with Scala
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.