If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing a great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients and delivering a working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, architects, and managers.
- Support and continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery, databases, cloud services, systems monitoring, etc.;
- Consulting with developers in infrastructure configuration issues (OS performance optimization, network bottlenecks, storage configuration, etc).;
- Collaboration with distributed team of developers, testers, analysts;
- Collaboration with corporate and customer’s IT services.
- AWS. AWS services, AWS SDK (boto3)
- Jenkins, Jenkins Pipeline
- Bash, Groovy, Python
- Docker, Docker Swarm, Docker Compose, Docker Registry
- Nexus3, Sonarqube, Prometheus, Graphana (optional requirements)
- Sprind Boot, Spring Cloud, Netflix OSS (optional requirements)
- Cassandra, Postgres, Spark, AWS EMR (optional requirements)
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux OS administration;
- Large impact and responsibility;
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team;
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, and benefits;
- Professional development opportunities.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.