Lead Azure Cloud Engineer/Architect
- Design, implement, configure, and maintain Azure SaaS/PaaS/IaaS
- Cloud Services for hosting wide range of complex projects.
- Analyze business decisions related to hosting and make recommendations/estimates accordingly
- Resolve issues and provide technical assistance on the Azure cloud-hosted environment
- Create and maintain Cloud security strategies, policies, procedures, and documentation
- Configure VMs and Web Applications
- Coordinate and deploy software application releases to UAT and Production
- Document issue resolutions and changes in cloud or system configurations
- Perform and evaluate cost analyses and vendor comparisons of software/hardware systems to ensure cost-effective and efficiency and measures feasibility of various approaches and makes recommendations
- Needs to have a continual improvement mindset while working within a team centric environment.
- Apply advanced methods, theories and research techniques and assist in the development, implementation and documentation of processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standard business practices
- Perform root cause analysis of critical outage and incidents, engineer permanent solutions, and coordinate implementation.
- Provide work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Azure experience with azure certification (optional)
- Must have Unix and Windows background
- Must have experience with all Azure cloud components including Azure Databricks, Presto, AKS (Kubernetes), App Services
- Must have experience in developing infra architecture, audit, and infosec documentation
- Good to have experience with Azure Synapse, PowerBI, CosmosDB, Infoworks, and Trifacta
- Proven ability to work with large cross-functional teams with good communication skills
- BS in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Very competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
NB: Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time. At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors.
We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.