Senior Software Engineer - C++
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer for our retail client's Point of Sale technology team. The ideal candidate will be strong in C++ development, have experience working with established legacy codebases, and a mind for transformation to the cloud, incrementally.
- Good interpersonal skills; comfort and competence in dealing with different teams within the organization.
- Requires an ability to interface with multiple constituent groups and build sustainable relationships.
- Strong and effective communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills.
- Experience of working in a matrix organization, self-driven.
- A go getter and a problem solver.
- Results oriented, flexible, adaptable.
- Work well independently, and be a team player.
- Proactive approach to problem solving with effective influencing skills.
- Recent C++ development experience
- .NET (C#) nice to have
- Experience working with Active Directory authentication, Socket communication, and
- API Design and Development experience
Would be a plus:
- Point of Sale (POS) system development experience
- Retail industry experience
- Public Cloud experience (AWS, GCP, or Azure - AWS preferred)
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Medical insurance
- Professional development opportunities
- At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.