Senior Data Scientist
You will use your expertise to design data science models and frameworks, data processing pipelines, and lead efforts of the ML models productization.
You will use project management skills to manage the deliverables and ensure all stakeholder work is complete on time. You will also manage stakeholder communications and present your project across a wide spectrum of management levels.
Lead Data Scientist is supposed to handle complex problems independently and demonstrate analytical thinking. At this position, you should be able to make judgments and recommendations based on the analysis and interpretation of data.
- Strong experience with marketing and customer analytics use cases - personalization, propensity scoring, recommendation systems, ad targeting, etc.
- Some experience with deep learning and/or reinforcement learning techniques.
- Ideally event-level models, strategic optimization for marketing use cases; any NLP/CV is ok
- Some experience with AWS stack (Lambda, SageMaker, etc.)
- Strong skills in machine and/or deep learning algorithms, data cleaning, feature extraction, and generation
- Demonstrated computational skills
- Experience executing and presenting independent analysis
- The position requires excellent communication skills and experience working directly with technical teams as well as with business stakeholders.
- Being able to present findings in a meaningful and clear way is a must.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Very competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.