Senior PAM Technical Analyst
Principal, Information Security - PAM Technical Analyst
We are looking for a Senior PAM Technical Analyst, who will act as a consultant on a senior level and provides professional support for major components of the company's information security infrastructure. Contributes to the development and implementation of security architecture, standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms in diverse system environments. Consults with the business and operational infrastructure personnel regarding new and existing technologies. Recommends new security tools to management and reports and provides guidance and expertise in their implementation. Reviews and analyzes highly complex data and information to provide insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations. Defines, implements, and applies area-wide security and/or COB policies and standards by leveraging in-depth knowledge of globally accepted information security and/or COB principles. Addresses high risk security concerns or incidents. Recommends course of action to mitigate risk and ensures that appropriate standards are established and published. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
• Have sound knowledge of Infrastructure technologies including cloud
• Be able to articulate business & functional requirements based on evolving best practices and technologies
• Work with IT infrastructure teams to gather information needed for PAM solutions and integrate with enterprise Certification systems
• Work with IAM leads and business IT managers to understand business requirements, enterprise IT standards and other considerations that influence how PAM and Certification solutions and services should perform and operate
• Work with application developers and IT operations to document testing and roll out and implementation plans
• Helps engineer team to write and document design specs and solutions according to defined processes, policies and standard with information security requirements
• Lead quality control and quality assurance activities, such as developing and executing test plans / scripts and resolving deviations or exceptions, for newly developed and/or enhanced PAM and Certification solutions
• Work with the broader IT security, risk and compliance organization to interpret policies and standards, ensuring policies and standards are properly followed by new PAM solutions and existing Certification system
• Drive policies, standards and best practices across the organization; experience in building program and enterprise roadmaps.
• PAM onboarding and certification services
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred
• 10-12 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required
• Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft suite of products
• Excellent communication, presentation and business writing skills
• Team player and quick learner
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Very competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering, and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central, and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.