UI Engineer with React and Electron
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing great code to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients, and delivering a working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for.
We help one of the largest financial companies on the East Coast solve the challenging problems that affect the entire 1000+ person development organization. We develop ecosystems for Financial Advisers, which drives the business of the company. We are actively improving development processes by introducing Agile, test automation, TDD, and CI/CD processes. Our international team of 70+ professionals is distributed across 4 locations: in Krakow, PL, St Petersburg, RU, Saratov, RU, and Florida, US.
- Develop clean, modular, and reusable code
- Review code and project deliverables and confirm that they are of high quality
- Collaborate with team members and customers in designing and implementing integrated, enterprise solutions
- Participate in the agile development processes SDLC including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions
- Analysis and improvement of application performance
- Collaboration with an international team of developers, testers, and analysts
- Strong Experience with React or similar frameworks
- Experience of willingness to learn Electron and Rust
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with version control and bug tracking systems
- Strong leading skills, ability to observe team of 4-6 developers
- Excellent interpersonal communication and client-facing skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, initiative, and intellectual curiosity
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies in particular
- English - upper intermediate and above
- Experience with Java
- Ability to make 1-4 months business trips to Florida, US
- Experience with financial services domain
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Collaborate with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Internal business trips across GD locations
- Business trips to Florida, US
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce and financial services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.