As a Staffing Coordinator, you will be responsible for working with engineers, understanding their strengths, to plan future project teams. This is a hands-on role where you have to interact with employees, project managers, delivery managers and other stakeholders. You will learn and apply management and communication skills, and understand business process development.
- Spoken and written English skills: upper-Intermediate at minimum
- Any experience with coordinating people, facilitating, organizing processes or any other experience with people
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical thinking and prioritization
- Creative thinking, searching for alternative solutions to a problem
- Readiness to make decisions
- Effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Flexibility and quick adaptation to change
- Knowledge of Russian will be a big plus
- Regular updating, creating and keeping corporate systems in a healthy state (working with Google Spreadsheets and internal corporate tools)
- Collecting important information from engineers and delivery managers on a regular basis
- Analyzing the upcoming positions in the company and developing a staffing plan
- Cooperation with different corporate departments on a daily basis
- Participation in improving staffing processes
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, etc.
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
About Grid Dynamics
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.