Technical Support Engineer
- Support and continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery, databases, cloud services, systems monitoring, etc.
- Consulting developers in infrastructure configuration issues (OS performance optimization, network bottlenecks, storage configuration, etc).
- Work in collaboration with corporate and customer’s IT services within the internal geographically distributed (Moscow, Kharkov, Saratov, San-Francisco) engineering team
- Hands-on experience with Linux
- Understanding and hands-on experience in version control systems (git, subversion, mercurial)
- Experience in build and CI tools (Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Experience with the scripting and general purpose languages (Ruby, Python, Bash, Perl, etc.)
- Good communication skills and technical English
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies
- Will be a plus:
- J2EE servers acquaintance (JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Jetty, Oracle Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, SpringSource dm Server, etc)
- Virtual Machines configuration and usage (Xen, VMWare, VirtualBox, KVM, OpenVZ)
- Database administration (DB2, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience in cloud computing
- Large impact and responsibility
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, and benefits
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.