You will apply advanced machine learning to improve the ranking and recommendations as part of search applications. The objective is to create a world-class product in terms of search effectiveness and customer experience using deep learning and natural language processing techniques. You will work throughout the complete lifecycle of the project from idea to execution.
The position requires excellent communication skills and experience working directly with technical teams as well as with business stakeholders. Being able to present findings in a meaningful and clear way is a must.
- Lead a team of skilled data scientists
- Drive the collection, cleaning, processing, and analysis of new and existing data sources.
- Communicate with business stakeholders to clarify their requirements and present the teamwork results.
- Data Scientist with 4+ years of experience
- High proficiency in Python. Scala knowledge is an advantage
- Experience in developing NLP-related machine learning algorithms including feature engineering
- Good understanding of deep learning, hands-on experience with TensorFlow/PyTorch libraries
- Experience with machine learning algorithms for ranking is a big advantage
- Experience with search systems like Solr and ElasticSearch is an advantage
- Hands-on experience in building machine learning pipelines (Kubeflow, Airflow, MLflow)
- Experience with streaming/ real-time processing is an advantage
- Working knowledge of cloud computing, experience with Google Cloud Platform (BigTable, BigTable, GKE etc.)
- Experience with large, complex data sets, hands-on experience with SQL
- Ability to complete the full life cycle of software development
- Understanding of and experience with customer intelligence & marketing domains a plus.
- Experience in working across different global cultures a plus
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.