Senior Data Scientist
- Preprocessing data to prepare for analysis, modeling;
- Design a new solution architecture for a loyalty program;
- Providing comparative research on different approaches and models;
- Support decision making based on the data analyzing;
- Collaborate with development, testing, release engineering teams;
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals, algorithms and data structures;
- Hands-on experience in lift modeling, segmentation and hypothesis testing;
- Experience in Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-Learn, Pytorch and other ML tools;
- Familiarity with Big Data tech stack (Spark, HDFS, etc.);
- Experience in cloud platforms will be a plus AWS;
- Unit testing experience;
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in working across different global cultures is a plus;
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Very competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors.
We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.