Intern Big Data Engineer
Be welcome to apply to our very first Internship program in Big Data engineering, we are looking for motivated new team members to join our team of Big Data Engineers.
We are offering you an individual approach during our internship programs. Each intern will have a personal mentor that will supervise his learning path. You will be surrounded by experienced engineers that will be able to answer all your tricky questions and will guide you on your path in becoming an amazing engineer yourself.
You will gain a deeper understanding of:
- Java/Scala/Python languages
- Hadoop and Spark, data mining, and stream processing technologies (Kafka, Spark Streaming, Akka Streams)
- Cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- University graduate or in the final year of studies in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related disciplines
- Willingness to learn and develop existing knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of at least one programming language, preferable Java/Scala or Python
- Understanding of OOP principles
- Understanding of functional programming
- Relational databases and basic SQL knowledge is preferable
- Written and spoken English is required
- Will be a plus: high-level knowledge of Big Data as a concept as well as of any Big Data technologies
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity to join the global IT company
- Training and real projects tasks
- Highly experienced mentors
- Be paid while you learn
- Team building events
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.