Senior Data Scientist
A project for one of the largest players in the game industry in the US. The customer is an American video game publisher based in California. The team is doing DS and ML for Sales predictions for the whole year. Our project team is 1MLOPS and 3 DS. AWS ecosystem.
- Drive the collection, cleaning, processing and analysis of new and existing data sources;
- Identifying fraud risks;
- Communicate with business stakeholders to clarify their requirements and present the teamwork results;
- Data Scientist with 4+ years of experience;
- Experienced in classical ML: XGBoost, random forest, clustering techniques, SHAP, MLflow, Bayesian optimization;
- Knowledge and experience of frameworks and architectures: LSTM, 1D-CNN, VAE, word embeddings;
- High proficiency in Python and Snowflake (good knowledge of SQL);
- University or advanced degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or a related field;
- Experience in working across different global cultures a plus;
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Experience with graph ML (role-based / community-based embeddings, GCN, Gephi);
- AWS Sagemaker;
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.