The Account coordinator is responsible for working directly with the HR, Delivery, Accounting and Engineering teams, prepare global reports and highlights, analyze account statistics and perform process audits
- Internal Tools tracking and control: the main part is to check status and follow up on issues with proper organizations (Delivery, Engineering Management, HR, etc) in order to keep it actual.
- Support and help with timely communications between organizations - Engineering Management, HR, Delivery, Accounting.
- Process and Policies control: to make sure that organizations are following Processes and Policies. Identify issues and required improvements in existing Policies.
- Integration with Operations and HR: maintain Engineering Management and HR is in sync on Hiring Priorities, Attrition risks, etc.
- Engineering Management Quarterly Analysis: prepare and distribute global reports and highlights.
- Higher education.
- At least 2 years of stable experience in a similar position (preferably in an international company).
- Fluent English is a must.
- Advanced PC user (MS Office): Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational and communicational skills.
- Attentiveness to details.
- Ability to work in different time zones.
- Challenging and high-speed recruiting, the opportunity for quick professional development and growth
- Flexible working hours and dynamic environment
- Friendly cooperative team and atmosphere
- Medical Insurance, benefits package
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.