Senior Data Scientist
The Bidder should compute Google Ads bid-values to maximize some target. The target function is synthetic profit based on the difference between forecasted totals which will be obtained in the future from customers and cost calculated as the number of forecasted clicks multiplied by the recommended cost per click (CPC). Totals are aligned to the Google Ads items clicked by customers.
- Ability to lead the project.
- Design a new solution architecture for customer clusterization and prediction analysis.
- Drive the collection, cleaning, processing and analysis of new and existing data sources.
- Communicate with business stakeholders to clarify their requirements and present the teamwork results
- Senior Data Scientist with 4+ years of experience.
- Good knowledge of probability theory and statistics.
- Understanding of Bayesian methods, MCMC.
- Hands-on experience with probabilistic programming (Pyro, PyMC3, JAGS, or similar).
- Experience with classical learning (linear regression, logistic regression, gradient boosting).
- Hands-on experience with Neural networks (RNNs - LSTM, GRU).
- Experience with Python 3, pandas, sklearn, statsmodels, scipy, XGBoost, LightGBM , matplotlib, seaborn, pytorch, flask.
- Airflow, MySQL, Grafana.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working across different global cultures a plus.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics will be a plus.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.