BigData Developer (Python, BigQuery, GCP), Retail
Our client is one of the biggest American department store retail chains, which states that technology and innovation are cornerstones of their business.
Our customer’s project is about building of an extendable automated attribution system, powered by deep learning to automatically extract product attributes based on image information and unstructured product descriptions.
- Collection, cleaning and organizing datasets from both proprietary and public sources;
- Data scraping from e-commerce websites;
- Managing of data pipelines, ML training pipelines, data processing pipelines using GCP infrastructure;
- Work with APIs and micro-services using GCP.
- Proven skills in Python;
- Experience with GCP, Big Query;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to deliver quality, clean, scalable, reusable, and supportable code;
- Intermediate level of English.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with natural language processing and image analytics
- Selection, training, evaluation and tuning of the modern deep learning models: CNNs & visual transformers, text transformers & NLP.
- Joint models for attribute extraction from image and unstructured text data:multi-label classification based on hybrid image-NLP models
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.