Business Systems Analyst / Product Owner - Android/ iOS applications (Remote)
We are actively seeking a great Business System Analyst / Product Owner with strong technical expertise, who is interested in joining our growing project. You will oversee a mixture of requirements writing, analysis and planning with cross-functional partners. Together, you will be working to enhance capabilities and transform consumer experiences across all platforms (e.g., site, app, etc.), with a focus on mobile development. A successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced agile environment and is a problem solver with a track record of product innovation with experience in the retail domain.
Develop technical requirements for a new solution by studying market and existing projects
Translate business requirements into technical requirements and workflow documentation
Collaboration with a distributed team of developers, testers, analysts.
Work in a team using an agile methodology of software development (Scrum, continuous integration, planning games, daily stand up, etc).
Develop and manage project documentation
Communicate with customers, collect and refine business requirements
- 5+ years of related work experience, including any and all mobile app experience
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and the software development life cycle
- Blend strong business acumen, technical problem solving and agile execution
- Champion the needs of the customer and business stakeholders throughout the execution of a project, ensuring that what is delivered meets the business’s goals and objectives
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Ability to work independently and jointly in unstructured environments
- Ability to manage multiple projects in various phases of ideation, execution, or delivery
- Understanding of how to interpret customer business needs
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Reasonable retail domain or e-commerce experience a plus
Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
Corporate social events
Professional development opportunities
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.