Business / System Analyst
We are looking for an experienced System Analyst to work closely with stakeholders to analyze and document business requirements, change requests, and triage issues reported by the customers.
- Communicate with stakeholders on the client's side.
- Conduct requirements elicitation and documentation.
- Work closely with architects and technical leads to provide necessary technical details for the development team.
- Analyze issues reported by clients and suggest improvements.
- Good understanding of identity management and security permissions.
- Experience in the financial domain would be a plus.
- Excellent technical writing skills and ability to document software requirements and architectures in a crisp way.
- Ability to present and explain software requirements to different groups of users including engineering teams and business stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of how business requirements are gathered, analyzed and documented.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills. Ability to negotiate business/technical requirements and project schedules with the customer and external vendors.
- Hands-on experience with relational databases and good command of SQL.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Deep understanding of the software development process.
- Solid understanding of web architecture.
- Prior experience in software support would be a plus.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.