IT Analyst Intern
The internship program includes a comprehensive education course and provides an opportunity to apply the acquired skills on real-life projects for top-tier clients.
Upon completion of the program, we expect successful graduates to continue working for us full time.
- University education in technology or at least 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Excellent English is a must.
- Willingness to become an IT Analyst, good understanding of this role.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on experience with SQL.
- Understanding of software development processes and how software development teams operate.
- Experience participating in international projects during studies or at work.
- Previous practical experience in testing or writing software code would be a huge plus.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.