Business / System Analyst
We're looking for a Business Analyst with strong business analysis and technical expertise, who will help us to build state-of-the-art systems used by our company to perform our operations. This is a unique opportunity to innovate by bringing your ideas to life and be a part of a bright engineering team that has open communication, empowerment, innovation, and teamwork.
- Develop business requirements for a new and existing software
- Translate business requirements into business acceptance criteria and workflow documentation
- Collaboration with a distributed team of developers, testers, analysts
- Work in a team using the agile methodology of software development (Scrum, continuous integration, planning games, daily stand up, etc)
- Develop and manage project documentation
- Communicate with stakeholders, collect and refine business requirements
- Excellent technical writing skills and ability to document software requirements and architectures in a crisp way.
- Ability to present and explain software requirements to different groups of users including engineering teams and business stakeholders
- Strong understanding of how business requirements are gathered, analyzed, and documented
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills. Ability to negotiate business/technical requirements and project schedule with the customer and external vendors.
- Excellent analytical skills. Ability to learn from customers, analyze past projects and advise stakeholders on how the systems can be improved
- Hands-on experience with relational databases and good command of SQL
- Deep understanding of software development process
- Fluent English
- Competitive salary (discussed with a successful candidate)
- Work on bleeding-edge projects within grid computing and distributed computing with a highly motivated and dedicated team of developers and testers
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance, benefits program, attractive social compensation package
- Business trips to San Francisco / Bay Area, California
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Menlo Park, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omni-channels.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.