Grid Dynamics is looking for Account Assistant to join our team. This is an exciting time to join our company as we continue our significant growth trend.
- Coordinating resource allocations and time reports
- Preparing and validating invoices and billing statements
- SOWs submissions and approval stages tracking
- Following up with clients on SOWs workflow
- Managing clients systems accesses for team members and providing assistance with set up
- Team vacations / sick days tracking
- Preparing and validating internal and external reports by request
- Scheduling, attending and documenting stakeholders meetings by request
- Upper-intermediate English level (or higher)
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel / Google spreadsheets
- Great organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working on IT projects (highly desirable)
- Challenging and high-speed recruiting, the opportunity for quick professional development and growth
- Flexible working hours and dynamic environment
- Friendly cooperative team and atmosphere
- Medical Insurance, benefits package
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.