Senior UX/UI Designer
- End-to-end UX design process
- Desktop / web application design
- UX research: user interviews, user feedback, A/B testing, usability testing
- Collaboration with engineering teams and product managers
- Proposing concepts, wireframes, user journeys, prototypes and visual designs based on research results
- Interaction design
- Engineering hand-off and implementation overseeing
- Practical experience 5+ years
- Product-oriented vs. feature-oriented design approach
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to overcome ambiguity
- Ability to analyze and structure data. Experience in complex data visualization, dashboards creation, enterprise. The ideal candidate will have experience designing dashboards that allow operations, reporting, planning, and forecasting of business services
- Ability to explain and reason your decision
- Attention to details and quality
- Criticism perception as a constructive element for improving results
- Experience in Figma (preferred), Sketch, Adobe XD or similar
Would be a plus:
- Experience in Material Design
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Medical insurance
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.v
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.