Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master
Hi! Welcome to Grid Dynamics. We are actively seeking a Senior Technical Agile Project Manager at one of our large retail clients in the Dallas area. This role will lead a digital transformation of a key enterprise platform to a custom, cloud-native platform, written from the ground up. The ideal candidate will have technical expertise, excellent technical project management experience in an agile environment, and experience with working with client-facing, agile (Scrum) product teams comprised of onsite and offshore resources. Join our bright innovative team with open communication, empowerment, innovation, and customer-centric culture.
- Supports and educates the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog and planning releases.
- Facilitates Scrum meetings: Daily Stand-up, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Epic and Story Estimation, Sprint Review and Demo, and Retrospective.
- Helps the team stay focused by removing obstacles, minimizing distractions, and keeping team meetings concise and efficient. Clarifies roles and responsibilities and offers motivation and support, as necessary.
- Creates and maintains information radiators and team tools, to include: sprint board, burn-down charts, burn-up charts, progress dashboards, etc.
- Tracks metrics that are important to the team in order to deliver success and continuous improvement. Identifies product dependencies and facilitates Scrum integration.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong educational background preferably in the fields of Computer Science, Engineering, or Management Information Systems/Information Technology
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral with clients and internal team members
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and modern web technologies
- Solid organizational skills including high attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in JIRA, TFS, or equivalent for managing Scrum Team work
- CSM/PSM Certification strongly preferred in addition to related experience
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects in a team of experienced and motivated developers and QA engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, benefits package, company-sponsored conferences
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors.
We have designed, developed, and delivered some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Your personal recruiter
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.