QA Automation Engineer
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Menlo Park, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omni-channel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.We help one of the most prolific IT companies of today solve challenging problems that affect the entire development organization such as building test frameworks, tools and improving test processes. By joining our team, you will be joining a bright engineering team that has open communication, empowerment, innovation, and customer-centric culture.
- Design and implement QA infrastructure
- Develop and improve test frameworks
- Analyze existing test processes and suggest improvements
- Collaborate with customer
- Analyze test results and perform root cause analysis
- Configure and support CI test runs, collect metrics on test automation execution
- Strong experience in automated testing
- Strong analytical skills
- Good programming knowledge in core Java
- Strong experience with Selenium
- Up to speed with modern software engineering: version control systems, issue tracking, build-systems (ant, maven2, etc), continuous integration, etc.
- Good interpersonal and English language communication skills
- Practical experience in building test automation framework is a plus
What we offer:
- Work in the Bay Area with terrific customers on large, innovative projects
- Amazing colleagues to work with, share and learn from
- High-energy atmosphere of a growing and successful company
- A very attractive compensation package with generous benefits (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K and Section 125 pre-tax offerings (POP and FSA plans)
Your personal recruiter
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.